Today’s project is Made With Love. It’s a feminine card made with the Apron of Love bundle (Apron of Love stamp set and Apron Builder Framelits Dies.) You save 10% when you buy both products together in a bundle! Click here to see the masculine apron card I shared a few days ago.
Just like the other card, I used my Stylus that came with my Simply Scored scoring tool to draw lines on the oven mitt, to give it a quilted look. I used a piece of Tutti-frutti Designer Series Paper (DSP) for the fabric of the apron. Doesn’t it look like an apron from the 1940s or 1950s? I think my aunt Mildred had one just like it!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White card stock (CS) cut to 3-3/4″ x 5″
Die cut using the Apron Builder Framelits:
- apron from a scrap of Tutti-frutti Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- pocket, mitt, neck strap, and 2 apron strings from Real Red CS
- utensils from a scrap of Silver Foil Sheet
- rolling pin from a scrap of Wood Textures DSP
Stamped with the Apron of Love stamp set:
- sentiment in Real Red ink onto the Whisper White CS layer, near the bottom
- small sentiment in Basic Black ink onto the die cut apron pocket
Embossed with a Stylus:
- drew lines on the oven mitt, to make it look quilted (I found it impossible to make the lines show well in a photo.)
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base (from the Tutti-frutti Cards & Envelopes, which are free with a $50 order, through March 31!) with a Bone Folder
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- neck strap and apron strings glued to the back of the apron
- utensils (spoon, rolling pin, whisk, spatula, and tongs) glued onto the back of the pocket
- pocket and utensils glued to the front of the apron
- NOTE: the white spatula is cut from the Silver Foil Sheet, then turned around to the white side
- apron glued onto the Whisper White CS layer
- mitt glued onto the Whisper White CS layer
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in, or with, that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of February (2T9AQTKG) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in February: Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!