Mini cards are great to attach to gifts or to send little notes. Today’s card is 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″, which fits perfectly in Stampin’ Up!’s 3″ x 3″ Envelopes. I used the Making Christmas Bright Bundle (Making Christmas Bright stamp set and Christmas Bulb Builder Punch) to create this sweet little card in just a few minutes.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Garden Green card stock (CS) cut to 2-3/4″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 2-3/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ (2 pieces)
Stamped with the Making Christmas Bright stamp set:
- three bulbs in Call Me Clover, Pineapple Punch, and Real Red inks onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- cord in Garden green ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
- “glow” around each bulb onto the Whisper white CS layer (after gluing the bulbs to the layer)
Cut using the Christmas Bulb Builder Punch:
- stamped bulbs
- 3 bulb toppers from a scrap of Garden Green CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- bulb toppers glued onto the bulbs
- bulbs glued onto the Whisper White CS layer along the stamped cord
- second piece of Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- October Host Code C4ANJH44 – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!