It’s time for the ICS Blog Hop for October. The theme this month is “Fall for All.” For today’s project, I used the Many Blessings stamp set, Layering Circles Framelits Dies, and several Autumnal colors. Three Blackberry Bliss Faceted Dots add the last little touch.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Blackberry Bliss card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ (two pieces)
Stamped with the Many Blessings stamp set:
- sentiment in Blackberry Bliss in onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS
- floral image in Early Espresso ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS
- flourish in Blackberry Bliss ink onto two corners of the Very Vanilla CS layer
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- floral image in Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, and Bronze
Die cut using the Layering Circles Framelits:
- floral image
- plain circle from scraps of CS in Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow, and Early Espresso
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Very Vanilla CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- plain circles glued onto the Very Vanilla CS layer, overlapping each other
- floral image and sentiment glued onto the layered plain circles
- Blackberry Bliss FAceted Dots applied to the card front
- remaining Very Vanilla CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the Fall for All ICS Blog Hop:
Click the button to hop to the next stop, Cheryl Hamilton of Create With Cheryl:
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are the new Stamparatus Accessories!
You can now order individual accessories for your Stamparatus! (Be sure to keep an eye out for more in the future.)
Grid paper perfectly sized to fit the Stamparatus, for precision stamp alignment every time. (50 sheets)
Additional plates allow you to have multiple stamp arrangements ready to go! (2 plates)
Extra foam mat for photopolymer stamping. (1 mat)
Stamparatus Accessories Pack includes 2 Stamparatus plates, a foam mat, and grid paper.
Stamparatus Magnets. These rare earth magnets are strong! They’re also brittle by nature, so be careful not to let them slam together. (2 magnets)
Here’s the New World Card Making Day Sale:
Select products are 10% off!
Only through October 7, 2018!
Click here to see all the sale items.
Here’s some more cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- October Host Code C4ANJH44 – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!