I guess you can tell I’m really enjoying playing with the new Many Layered Blossoms Dies. In the last week or so, I’ve posted several cards made with them. Well, today I’m sharing another gem made with these dies. I’ve also used the new In Color Bumblebee…again. But hey, look how great it goes with So Safffron! And don’t you just love the new Bumblebee Gingham Trim? I almost stamped the sentiment in Bumblebee, but thought I’d add just a pop of black to make it stand out from all the yellow. This card was really easy to make. The dies do all the work for you!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S many layered many layered many layered many layered many layered
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
Stamped with the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set:
- sentiment in black Memento ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
Cut using the Many Layered Blossoms Dies:
- bottom layer from a piece of So Saffron CS
- top outline layer from a piece of Bumblebee CS
Cut using the Classic Label Punch:
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- So Saffron die cut glued onto the front of the card base
- Bumblebee die cut glued onto the So Saffron die cut
- ribbon tied in a bow and adhered onto the sentiment using a Mini Glue Dot
- sentiment adhered over the die cuts using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 3 Bumblebee enamel dots applied onto the front of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- June Host Code DXD9JX2S – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!