I used some products the new Mosaic Mood Suite to make today’s card: Memorable Mosaic stamp set, Timeless Label Punch, Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper, and Mint Macaron 1/4″ Textile Ribbon. The paper has shiny embossed images on one side and matte images on the other. The large images are super easy to fussy cut with snips. I CASEd a card from page 119 of the 2019-2020 annual catalog. I made my nest by separating about 2′ each of Crumb Cake twine and Linen Thread into individual strands. Then I wrapped them around my fingers to create a circle, or wreath shape. This sentiment is great for a host of occasions: birthday, anniversary, wedding,…
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Mint Macaron card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 3-3/4″ x 5-1/4″
- Terracotta Tile CS layer cut to 4″ x 1-3/4″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Memorable Mosaic stamp set:
- sentiment in Crushed Curry ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS
- round design in Terracotta Tile ink all over the Terracotta Tile CS layer
Cut using the Timeless Label Punch:
Cut using Paper Snips:
- hummingbird from a piece of the DSP
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Terracotta Tile CS layer glued over the DSP layer
- Crumb Cake twine and Linen Thread separated into individual strands and wrapped around my fingers to make a nest
- nest adhered using Tear & Tape
- Mint Macaron ribbon folded in half and adhered onto the back of the sentiment using Tear & Tape
- sentiment/ribbon adhered over the nest using Stampin’ Dimensionals in the center of the nest and Tear & Tape over the nest itself
- hummingbird adhered onto the DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Very Vanilla CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Everything is Rosy Product Medley
- Available only through May 31, or while supplies last!
- Item number 150059
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c,
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″ (6.4 mm)
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
- Only $80 for all that!!!
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. New products will be available June 4, 2019. But if you join now, you can add new products to your Starter Kit!
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Vibrant Vases Online Class by May 22:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- I’ve done the trimming, scoring, and embossing for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, punch, ink pads, precut/prescored/pre-embossed card kits, and 6 Whisper White envelopes.
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/vibrant-vases-card-class-preorder-2/
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- NEW Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- May Host Code QQMWPTJK – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!