It is so easy to make pretty cards with the Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Card & Envelopes and Card Pack – you just stick one onto the other and you’re done! I’ve added extra interest to today’s project by angling the card on the front and adding a bow made with Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim. It was done in no time!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S lace trim lace trim lace trim lace trim
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the Cinnamon Cider card base with a Bone Folder
- 3″ x 4″ M&M card glued onto the front of the card base, at an angle
- lace trim tied in a bow and adhered onto the M&M card using a glue dot
- That’s it!
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- September Host Code YPXPD4Q2 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!