The Season to Sparkle Bundle (Season to Sparkle stamp set and Chandelier Thinlits Dies) is great for many occasions, like Halloween and Valentine’s Day, but today I’ve used it for a Christmas card. The Pool Party chandelier is decorated with pine boughs and red berries and pine cones, as well as a swap of Pool Party gems. The cute font of the sentiment makes this elegant card a little more fun.
These products are retiring and will be available only through January 2, 2018, or while supplies last.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Pool Party card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Real Red CS cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
Stamped with the Season to Sparkle stamp set:
- chandelier and jewel swag in Pool Party ink onto the Very Vanilla CS layer
- sentiment in Real Red ink onto the Very Vanilla CS layer
- pine cones in Soft Suede ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS
- pine bough in Garden Green ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS
- red berries in Real Red ink on the pine bough
Die cut using the Chandelier Thinlits Dies:
- two pine cones and the pine bough
Assembled the card:
- trimmed the tops of the pine cones and glued them to the stamped chandelier
- pine bough glued onto the stamped chandelier, covering the tops of the pine cones
- Very Vanilla CS stamped layer glued onto the Real Red CS layer
- Real Red CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Remember to burnish the score line of the card base for a crisp crease.
- NOTE: If you want, you could cut a second Very Vanilla CS layer and glue it onto the inside of the card base. I felt the Pool Party CS is light enough to write on with a dark pen.
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Swatch Books and Product Shares from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs – you can order yours now HERE.
- Year End Sales Event – December 1, 2017 to January 2, 2018 – CLICK HERE for details. Order soon so you don’t miss your favorite retiring items!
- This is a great time to join my team! With the demonstrator discount of at least 20%, you can get Christmas gifts for all the stampers on your list! Plus you can order from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs now! CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Sale-a-bration Stamp Fest coming January 20. Details and register HERE
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers are now available! Click HERE for more info.
- Hostess Code for the month of December (HS67FXTS) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- December’s FREE gift: Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape – Find out more HERE.
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!