Wishing you a Merry Little Christmas from our family to yours. I just love the elegant classic look that the Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black and Whisper White give this card. The Swirly Snowflake dies give this card a “fancy” sort of look. I added a punch of red in the center with a little heart from the Regals Enamel Shapes.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Cherry Cobbler card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside
Stamped with the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set:
- sentiment in Basic Black ink onto a piece of Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits:
- 4 of the small swirly shape from Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits:
- sentiment, using a square die to cut around the top, then around the bottom, lining up the stitch marks along both sides, to create a rectangle
Assembled the card:
- 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ piece of Whisper White CS glued onto the front of the card base
- DSP glued onto the Whisper White layer
- swirls glued onto the DSP in a sort of fountain design, as shown
- sentiment glued onto the DSP, covering the base of the fountain
- Cherry Cobbler heart adhered to the center of the swirls
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Here are some key points to remember:
- Year End Sales Event – December 1, 2017 to January 2, 2018 – CLICK HERE for details
- This is a great time to join my team! With the demonstrator discount of at least 20%, you can get Christmas gifts for all the stampers on your list! CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Sale-a-bration Stamp Fest coming January 20. Details and register HERE
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers are now available! Click HERE for more info.
- Hostess Code for the month of December (HS67FXTS) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- December’s FREE gift: Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape – Find out more HERE.
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE