Welcome to InKing Royalty’s July Blog Hop! It’s Christmas in July, and today’s Blog Hop is filled with projects inspired by … you guessed it … Christmas! What fun! Although Stampin’ Up!’s 2017 Holiday Catalog will be released to demonstrators this week (we can’t wait to share that with you), our Annual Catalog is filled with fun, festive and beautiful products to make Christmas special, such as the new Merry Mistletoe stamp set and the new Be Merry Designer Series Paper. We are excited to share our creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Here’s what I made:
The Be Merry Designer Series Paper colors are Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, and Garden Green. For today’s card, I decided to replace Garden Green with Pear Pizzazz for a softer feel. What do you think?
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Pear Pizzazz card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Be Merry Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″, for the inside
Stamped with the Merry Mistletoe stamp set:
- deer and mistletoe in Pear Pizzazz ink onto the 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White CS
- sentiment onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits:
- one size larger oval from a scrap of Cherry Cobbler CS
- two sizes larger oval from a scrap of Pear Pizzazz CS
Cut using the 1/16″ Circle Punch:
- three circles from a scrap of Cherry Cobbler CS
Assembled the card:
- 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ Whisper White CS glued onto the front of the card base
- DSP glued onto the 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ Whisper White CS
- 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White CS (stamped with deer and mistletoe) glued onto the DSP
- three ovals glued together, then glued onto the DSP and stamped piece
- applied three small Cherry Cobbler Enamel Dots in the corner above the deer
- glued 1/16″ circles: 2 to the sentiment, and one to the deer
- went over the mistletoe berries with a white chalk marker, to give them that “white with a green tinge” that real mistletoe berries have
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White CS glued to the inside of the card base
Here’s the hop:
Thank you for hopping along with us. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery. There’s a lot of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <– YOU ARE HERE
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in/with that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Just a few days left!
For every $50 you spend in July, you get a $5 coupon to spend in August! Click here for details.
Just a few days left!
If you join my team in July, you will receive $72 EXTRA FREE PRODUCT! There is no obligation to sell. There’s no risk at all! Click here for the details.
Plus if you join now, you’ll be able to preorder items from the upcoming Holiday Catalog in July and August!
July Host Code
Use the Host Code on online orders less than $150. See how to use a Host Code here.
Online orders of $75-149.99 placed with the Host Code will receive the FREE gift of the month!
Online orders of $150 or more will automatically receive the FREE gift of the month! Do not use the Host Code.
July’s FREE gift is a pack of 3″ x 6″ Gusseted Cellophane Bags! Use these bags for treat or gift bags. Just pop the treat or gift into one of our shiny cellophane bags and add a stamped header. These bags are also great for storing finished projects, parts for future projects, or any other odds and ends
* 25 gusseted bags
* 3″ x 6″ (7.6 x 15.2 cm)
* Stampable with StazOn ink
* Food safe
* Acid free
I can ship within US only. “No Contact” orders are not eligible for the free gift.
Click here to shop my online store!