Today’s card was made using the New Wonders host stamp set and Layering Ovals Dies. The background was created using the Pattern Party Decorative Masks and Sponge Daubers.
Host stamp sets can only be purchased with Stampin’ Rewards, which are earned on orders of $150 or more. You can place your own large order, or you can be the host of a order for multiple people.
Here’s the New Wonders host stamp set:
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Balmy Blue CS layer cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Soft Sea Foam CS layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
Stamped with the New Wonders host stamp set:
- fairy image in Highland Heather ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- sentiment in Highland Heather ink onto another scrap of Whisper White CS
Cut using the layering ovals dies:
- both stamped images using plain dies
- slightly larger ovals from Highland Heather CS using scalloped dies
Colored using Stampin’ Blends:
- fairy image in Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, and Soft Sea Foam
Colored using Pattern Party Decorative Masks and Sponge Brayers:
- diamond design onto the Whisper White CS layer using Soft Sea Foam, Highland Heather, and Balmy Blue inks
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Balmy Blue CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Soft Sea Foam CS layer glued onto the Balmy Blue CS layer
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Soft Sea Foam CS layer
- fairy image glued onto the larger Highland Heather CS oval
- larger Highland Heather CS oval glued onto the Whisper White CS layer
- sentiment glued onto the smaller Highland Heather CS oval
- smaller Highland Heather CS oval adhered onto the Whisper White CS layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 3 rhinestones applied onto the card front
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Mosaic Mood Online Class by August 21:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Mosaic Mood Suite on pages 118-120 of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
- I’ve done the trimming and scoring for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, punch, embossing folder, Garden Green ink pad, pre-cut/pre-scored card kits, and 6 Whisper White envelopes.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/mosaic-card-class-preorder/
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- August Host Code CS3BJYVY – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! If you join by August 31 you’ll receive and extra $30 of free products in your Starter Kit! You choose $155 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!