Yesterday I shared a sweet thank you card I made using the Very Vintage host stamp set and the Enjoy Life stamp set. You can see it here. Today’s card is the one I was making when I made the mistake that led to yesterday’s card. I had stamped the floral image from the Very Vintage stamp set once, and put another piece of card stock in the Stamparatus to stamp a second one. I forgot to re-ink the stamp so I got the lovely stamped off image on yesterday’s card. Today’s card has the full strength inked image, so the card base is Blueberry Bushel, instead of the soft Petal Pink I felt the stamped off version warranted.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Blueberry Bushel card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ (2 pieces)
Stamped with the Very Vintage stamp set:
- floral image in Blueberry Bushel ink onto one of the Whisper White CS pieces
Stamped with the Enjoy Life stamp set:
- sentiment in Blueberry Bushel ink above the floral image
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- stamped layer glued onto the front of the card base
- the other Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
- 3 pearls applied to the stamped layer in a random pattern
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some stuff you should check out:
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- June Host Code 9K74TMW4 – Use it to receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards for free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!