It’s time for the Remarkably Created Blog Tour for June 2018. We are showcasing new products from the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. Be sure to check out all the stops on the tour, because you don’t want to miss any of the projects by these talented stampers. I used the Very Vintage host stamp set (yes, again, because it’s fabulous, and I love it, and I have it) and the Enjoy Life stamp set to create this sweet thank you card.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Petal Pink card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ (2 pieces)
Stamped with the Very Vintage stamp set:
- floral image in Blueberry Bushel ink, stamped off once, onto one of the Whisper White CS pieces
Stamped with the Enjoy Life stamp set:
- sentiment in Blueberry Bushel ink above the floral image
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- stamped layer glued onto the front of the card base
- the other Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
- 3 Petal Pink pearls applied to the stamped layer in a random pattern
Here’s the blog tour:
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some stuff you should check out:
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- June Host Code 9K74TMW4 – Use it to receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards for free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!