This is the third of four cards I made for the Rising Star card swap, using the Night in Bethlehem stamp set. You can see more from the swap here, here and here. I used a sentiment from the stamp set, but no images, just to show how easy it is to make great cards without fancy images. The sentiment on this card actually serves as the image.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Basic Gray CS cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ (blue with white dots)
- DSP cut to 3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″ (gray with snowflakes)
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 2-1/2″
Stamped with the Night in Bethlehem stamp set:
- sentiment in Pool Party ink onto the strip of Whisper White CS
Assembled the card:
- Basic Gray CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- blue DSP layer glued onto the Basic Gray CS layer
- gray DSP layer glued onto the blue DSP layer
- Whisper White strip with sentiment glued over the card front
- three Pool Party sequins glued onto the Whisper White strip
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Here are some key points to remember:
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50
Find out more HERE.
- Hostess Code for the month of October (HGB2HGXK)
Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use that HERE.
- October’s FREE gift
Mini Pizza Boxes
Find out more HERE.
- New Merry Patterns Hostess Stamp Set – added to your Host Rewards
There’s a brand new stamp set that isn’t in any catalog. You can’t buy it, but you can get if for free with a qualifying order! You can host a party, or place your own order, or join under me and get a 20% discount on your demonstrator order. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!