When was the last time you went a day without any chocolate. I’m not sure I can remember. I keep a supply of little dark chocolates in case of a chocolate emergency, which happens more often than you might thing. I used the Nothing’s Better Than stamp set (part of the Nothing’s. Better Than Bundle) to make today’s simple card. It was one of our August Stamp Club Projects.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S better than better than better than better than
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Soft Suede card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Rococo Rose CS layer cut to 2-1/4″ x 3″
- Early Espresso CS layer cut to 2″ x 2-3/4″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 1-3/4″ x 2-1/2″
- strip of Whisper White CS cut to 5/8″ x 5″, for under the ribbon
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Nothing’s Better Than stamp set:
- “Chocolate” in Early Espresso ink randomly onto the front of the card base
- sentiment and chocolates in Early Espresso ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- chocolates in Dark and Light Soft Suede and Light Rococo Rose
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Early Espresso ribbon adhered onto Rococo Rose ribbon using Tear & Tape
- Rococo Rose ribbon adhered onto the Whisper White CS strip using Tear & Tape
- ends of ribbon strip cut using Paper Snips
- strip glued onto the center of the front of the card base
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Early Espresso CS layer
- Early Espresso CS layer glued onto the Rococo Rose CS layer
- Rococo Rose CS layer adhered onto the front of the card base (over ribbon) using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Be sure not to put any Dimensionals where it covers the ribbon
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Today is the last day to use your Bonus Days coupons!
Click the image below to shop now and use your Bonus Days coupons!
Here are some helpful links:
- August Host Code 49HQDVHS – receive free product!
- September Host Code YPXPD4Q2 – use beginning tomorrow
- Shop my online store
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!