Have you seen the Nothing’s Better Than Bundle yet? It’s the Nothing’s Better Than stamp set and Love You More Than Dies, and you save 10% if you buy them together in a bundle. And of course, you want both anyway, right? I admit I’m not a coffee or cocktail drinker, but I can consume massive amounts of chocolate and cookies!
Today’s card looks like it has been embossed with an embossing folder, but it’s faux embossing. I actually die cut the pieces from the same color card stock as the base, and glued them on. Pretty cool, eh? I did stamp one of the cocktails and intended to glue it onto the front in place of one of the white ones, but it came out much bolder than the colors on the die cut sentiment, so I glued in onto the inside of the card.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S nothing’s better nothing’s better nothing’s better nothing’s better
Here’s the bundle:
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
Stamped with the Nothing Better Than stamp set:
- sentiment in Balmy Blue ink onto the inside of the card base
- cocktail in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- drink in Flirty Flamingo ink
- lemon in Daffodil Delight ink
- umbrella in Balmy Blue ink
Colored using a Water Painter filled with water:
- a scrap of Shimmery White CS using Flirty Flamingo, Balmy Blue, and Daffodil Delights inks
- allow to dry completely before die cutting
Cut using the Love You More Than Dies:
- about a dozen cocktails from a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- the stamped cocktail
- front sentiment from the watercolored piece
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Whisper White Thick CS cocktails glued onto the front of the card base
- die cut sentiment glued over the Whisper White Thick CS cocktails
- stamped cocktail glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Use your Bonus Days coupons by August 31!
Click the image below to shop now and use your Bonus Days coupons!
Here are some helpful links:
- August Host Code 49HQDVHS – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!