Today’s card is for someone who is one in a million, at least to you. I used the Quite Curvy Bundle (Quite Curvy stamp set and Curvy Dies) and the Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper from the upcoming Quite Curvy Variety Bundle. It will be available November 3.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S One in a Million One in a Million One in a Million One in a Million
Here’s my One in a Million card:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Sahara Sand card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5-3/8″ x 3″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Quite Curvy stamp set:
- large ivy image in Memento ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- large ivy image in Sahara Sand ink (stamped off) onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- sentiment in Shaded Spruce ink over the Sahara Sand ivy
Cut using the Curvy Dies:
- both stamped ivy images
- small vine from the Whisper White CS for the inside
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- black ivy in Shaded Spruce
- Petal Pink Striped Organdy Ribbon in Dark Cherry Cobbler
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Shaded Spruce ribbon, Whisper White Ribbon, and colored Striped Organdy Ribbon pieces cut to about 5 to 5-1/2″ long and the ends tapered
- the ribbons adhered around the bottom of the DSP layer using Stampin’ Seal+
- Shaded Spruce vine adhered over the ribbon using Stampin’ Seal+
- sentiment vine adhered over Shaded Spruce vine using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 3 Cherry Cobbler rhinestones applied onto the sentiment using my Take Your Pick tool
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
These items will be available to order 3 November 2020:
- Quite Curvy Bundle, Item 156228
- Quite Curvy Stamp Set, Item 154430
- Curvy Dies, Item 154319
- Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper, Item 155969
- Quite Curvy Variety Bundle, Item 158396
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Designer Series Paper Sale!
Click the image to see the sale:
Here are some helpful links:
- October Host Code 2CDPP2XZ – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Designer Series Paper Sale
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!