Today I’m sharing another Make & Take card from Stampin’ Up!’s recent OnStage event. You can see the first one here. We used the new Rooted in Nature bundle, Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper, Natures Twine, and Leaves Trinkets. This is a really lovely suite of products. I know you’ll want it when you see it!
Here’s what we made:
Here’s what we did:
Cut and scored with a Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Soft Suede card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Nature’s Poem Designer Series paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 5″ – leaves
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 4″ x 3-1/5″
- Nature’s Poem Designer Series paper (DSP) cut to 3-1/2″ x 3/4″ – stripes
- Whisper White CS cut to 3″ x 1-1/8″
Stamped with the Rooted in Nature stamp set:
- sentiment in Blackberry Bliss ink onto the Whisper White CS piece
- log cross section in Soft Suede ink onto the Very Vanilla CS
- large leaf in Mint Macaron ink onto a scrap of Mint Macaron CS
- small leaf in Grapefruit Grove ink onto a scrap of Grapefruit Grove CS
Die cut using the Nature’s Roots Framelits:
- the two leaves
Cut using Paper Snips:
- cut both leaves in half crosswise
- notched one end of the small piece of DSP
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- large DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- leaves glued to the Very Vanilla CS layer, separating the halves so both ends will show behind the small pieces of paper
- 2 Leaves Trinkets adhered to the Very Vanilla CS layer using Glue Dots
- sentiment glued onto the small DSP, then both adhered to the Very Vanilla CS layer using stampin’ Dimensionals
- Grapefruit Grove twine wrapped around the Very Vanilla CS layer, then tied in a bow
- Very Vanilla CS layer glued onto the large DSP layer
- I added a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Very Vanilla CS to the inside of the card base.
Here are today’s colors:
Here’s what I used:
These products will be available when the new catalog goes live June 1, 2018:
- Rooted in Nature stamp set (available in a bundle with the Nature’s Roots Framelits Dies)
- Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper
- Nature’s Twine
- Leaves Trinkets
- Mint Macaron ink pad and card stock
- Grapefruit Grove ink pad and card stock
Click on these images of current products for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some stuff you should know:
- Retiring products available through May 31 or while supplies last.
- Swatch Books & Product Shares for 2018-2019 Annual Catalog info coming soon!
- SUBSCRIBE to my newsletter.
- My Class Calendar
- April Host Code A9MEXWJR
- Get my FREE Gift for April
- Earn Gumball Rewards
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details: [email protected]
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!