Recently Stampin’ Up! had their convention type event called OnStage, only this time it was virtual, so it was called OnStage@Home. Today I’m sharing one of the cards we made with some items we were able to order early. It’s a Dandy Garden friend card made with the Dragonfly Garden Bundle (Dragonfly Garden stamp set and Dragonflies Punch) and Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper. They are part of the Dandy Garden Suite Collection that will be in the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. If you want me to send you a free catalog, request one here.
S Dandy Garden Friend Dandy Garden Friend Dandy Garden Friend Dandy Garden Friend
24 Hour Flash Sale TODAY ONLY!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S OnStage@Home OnStage@Home OnStage@Home OnStage@Home
Here’s my Dandy Garden Friend Card:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Mossy Meadow card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Bumblebee CS layer cut to 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Whisper White Thick CS layer cut to 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 3-3/4″ x 3/4″ (3 pieces, each a different pattern)
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Dragonfly Garden stamp set:
- swarm of butterflies in Mossy Meadow ink diagonally onto the front of the card base
- 2 large dragonflies in Bumblebee ink onto the Whisper White CS layer, one at top left and one at bottom right
- sentiments in Mossy Meadow ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
- 1 large dragonfly in Bumblebee ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
Cut using the Dragonflies Punch:
- large dragonfly stamped on scrap of CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Bumblebee CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- 3 DSP strips glued horizontally across the Bumblebee CS layer
- Whisper White CS layer adhered over the DSP strips using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- punched dragonfly adhered: front glued onto the Whisper White CS layer and the rest adhered using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 3 Ladybug Trinkets adhered using Mini Glue Dots
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
These products will be available January 5, 2021:
- Dandy Garden Suite Collection, Item 155981
- Dragonfly Garden Bundle, Item 156224
- Dragonfly Garden stamp set, Item 154411
- Dragonflies Punch, Item 154240
- Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper, Item 154297
- Ladybug Trinkets, Item 154299
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here’s the Curvy Celebrations offering:
Click the image to see it in my online store. Some of these products are available only through January 4!
Request a new catalog:
I will be mailing them out in early December. Click the image below to request yours:
Here are some helpful links:
- November Host Code T9TNBY67 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the new Curvy Celebrations products – available only through January 4
- Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!