Recently Stampin’ Up! had their convention type event called OnStage, only this time it was virtual, so it was called OnStage@Home. Today I’m sharing one of the cards we made with some items we were able to order early. It’s made with the Dragonfly Garden Bundle (Dragonfly Garden stamp set and Dragonflies Punch) and Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper. They are part of the Dandy Garden Suite Collection that will be in the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. If you want me to send you a free catalog, request one here.
24 Hour Flash Sale Tomorrow Only!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S OnStage@Home OnStage@Home OnStage@Home OnStage@Home
Here’s what I made at OnStage@Home:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Misty Moonlight card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 4″ x 1″ (first pattern)
- second pattern DSP layer cut to 3-1/4″ x 1-1/4″
- third pattern DSP layer cut to 3-1/4″ x 1-1/4″
- Bumblebee CS layer cut to 2″ x 2-3/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Dragonfly Garden stamp set:
- butterfly swarm in Bumblebee ink repeatedly onto the left side of the Whisper White CS layer
- sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink onto the bottom right of the same layer
- shadow (wing fill-in image) in Bumblebee ink onto the Bumblebee CS layer
Cut using the Dragonflies Punch:
- large dragonfly from a scrap of DSP
- small dragonfly from a scrap of DSP
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- 4″ DSP strip glued horizontally onto the Whisper White CS layer
- remaining two DSP pieces adhered over the first DSP strip using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Bumblebee CS layer glued onto the two DSP pieces
- large dragonfly adhered onto the Bumblebee CS layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- small butterfly glued onto the Whisper White CS layer
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
These products will be available January 5, 2021:
- Dandy Garden Suite Collection, Item 155981
- Dragonfly Garden Bundle, Item 156224
- Dragonfly Garden stamp set, Item 154411
- Dragonflies Punch, Item 154240
- Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper, Item 154297
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply Listvv<— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here’s the Curvy Celebrations offering:
Click the image to see it in my online store. Some of these products are available only through January 4!
Request a new catalog:
I will be mailing them out in early December. Click the image below to request yours:
Here are some helpful links:
- November Host Code T9TNBY67 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the new Curvy Celebrations products – available only through January 4
- Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!