Today I’m sharing the second Make & Take project from our April Candy Hearts team meeting. For this card we used the Ornate Floral 3d Embossing Folder for the background layer. We also used the Ornate Style Bundle, Ornate Thanks stamp set, Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack, and the Classic Label Punch.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Ornate Floral Ornate Floral Ornate Floral
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Old Olive card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Terracotta Tile CS layer cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- So Saffron CS layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Old Olive CS cut to 3″ x 1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Ornate Thanks stamp set:
- sentiment in Terracotta Tile ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Stamped with the Ornate Style stamp set:
- flower in Old Olive ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- flower in So Saffron ink onto the Whisper White CS for the inside of the card base
Cut using the Ornate Layers Dies:
- Old Olive flower
Cut using the Classic Label Punch:
Cut using Paper Snips:
- both ends of the Old Olive CS strip, to match the punched sentiment
Embossed using the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder:
- So Saffron CS layer
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Terracotta Tile CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Terracotta Tile ribbon adhered onto the So Saffron CS layer using Tear & Tape, and the ends wrapped around to the back
- a second piece of Terracotta Tile ribbon tied in a bow and adhered onto the first piece of ribbon using a Mini Glue Dot
- So Saffron CS layer glued onto the Terracotta Tile CS layer
- die cut flower glued onto the So Safron CS layer
- sentiment glued onto the Old Olive CS strip
- Old Olive CS strip glued onto the die cut piece and the So Saffron CS layer
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List Click “Supply List” for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- April Host Code YUSFAX63 – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!