The Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Ornate Style stamp set are the real stars of today’s thank you card, which is the third Make & Take project from our Candy Hearts team meeting in April. (Don’t worry; we didn’t meet in person. I mailed the kits to everyone beforehand, and we met via Zoom.) The large floral image is stamped in Early Espresso ink and colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Ornate Style Ornate Style Ornate Style
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Early Espresso card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/2″
- Early Espresso CS layer cut to 3-1/8” x 4-1/2”
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 3” x 4-3/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 3″ x 1/2″
- DSP cut to 4″ x 1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Ornate Style stamp set:
- large flower image in Early Espresso ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
Stamped with the Ornate Thanks stamp set:
- “Seriously,” in Early Espresso ink onto the 1/2″ strip of Whisper White CS
- “just wanted to say” in Early Espresso ink onto the Whisper White CS for inside the card
- “from the bottom of my heart” in Early Espresso ink onto the Whisper White CS for inside the card
- “THANK YOU” in Mint Macaron ink onto the Whisper White CS for inside the card
Cut using Paper Snips:
- front sentiment cut to the proper length
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- large flower image in Dark & Light Calypso Coral, Dark & Light Flirty Flamingo, Dark & Light So Saffron, Dark & Light Mint Macaron, and Dark Soft Suede
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- colored Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Early Espresso CS layer
- Early Espresso CS layer glued onto the DSP layer
- front sentiment adhered using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 3 Gilded Gems applied onto the colored Whisper White CS layer
- DSP strip glued onto the Whisper White CS for the inside of the card
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. Click “Supply List” for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Last Chance products – get them before they sell out!
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- April Host Code YUSFAX63 – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!