Today’s card was not one of our Candy Heart team meeting Make & Take projects, but I thought I’d go ahead and finish out the week with the Ornate Garden Suite Bundle. I used Ornate Thanks and Ornate Style stamp sets and the Ornate Layers Dies along with the Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper to create this So Grateful thank you card.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
But first, check out these Last Chance Products:
These products will be retiring soon. Get them while you can, because they will start to sell out quickly. Click on each one to download the list.
- 2019-2020 Annual Catalog pdf file
- 2019-2020 Annual Catalog excel file
- January-June 2020 Mini Catalog pdf file
- January-June 2020 Mini Catalog excel file
S Ornate Thanks Ornate Thanks Ornate Thanks
Now, here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Mint Macaron card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- 2 pieces of Mint Macaron CS cut to 3-7/8”x7/8”
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Ornate Thanks stamp set:
- sentiment in Mint Macaron ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
Stamped with the Ornate Style stamp set:
- flower in Terracotta Tile ink onto the Whisper White CS for the inside of the card base
Cut using the Ornate Layers Dies:
- two pieces of Whisper White Thick CS with the same rectangle die, and with the decorative die in the middle
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Terracotta Tile ribbon adhered onto the DSP layer using Tear & Tape, wrapping the ends around to the back
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- sentiment adhered onto the DSP layer, over the ribbon, using Foam Adhesive Strips
- Mint Macaron CS strips glued onto the backs of the two remaining die cut pieces, so it showed through the design, then glued onto the DSP layer
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List Click “Supply List” for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Last Chance products – get them before they sell out!
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- April Host Code YUSFAX63 – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!