The Painted Glass stamp set has sentiments in a beautiful font, like the one on today’s card. The Graceful Glass Designer Vellum is exquisite, especially when you color it with markers. Check out this card made by Judy Newsome, one of my Candy Hearts team members.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what (I think) she did:
Cut and scored with a Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Bermuda Bay card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Daffodil Delight CS cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Graceful Glass Designer Vellum cut to 3″ x 3″
- So Saffron CS cut to 2-3/4″ x 5/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Painted Glass stamp set:
- sentiment in Memento black ink onto the So Saffron CS strip
Die cut using the Eclectic Layers Thinlits Dies:
- grid design from the bottom of the Daffodil Delight CS layer (save cut out pieces)
Cut using Paper Snips:
- notched the ends of the So Saffron CS strip
Colored using Stampin’ Write Markers:
- the designer vellum in Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove, Pear Pizzazz, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, and Soft Sea Foam
- NOTE: color on the back side of the vellum, then very gently set the ink with a heat tool
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Daffodil Delight CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- vellum adhered to the Daffodil Delight CS layer using a Mini Glue Dot at each corner
- sentiment adhered using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Daffodil Delight ribbon tied in a bow and adhered using a Mini Glue Dot
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
- three of the saved Daffodil Delight cut out pieces glued onto the Whisper White CS inside the card
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what she used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are two amazing July offers:
1) Free ink pads:
- Join my team by July 31 and receive a family of 10 ink pads for free!
- In addition to everything you already get with the Starter Kit!
- Click the image for more information
2) Designer Series Paper Sale:
- Buy 3 packs of select DSP and receive 1 pack free
- Mix and match
- Stock up on all your favorites
- Click the image for details and to purchase
Here’s some more stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- July Host Code F2ZF736E– receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!