I used the Painted Poppies Bundle (Painted Poppies stamp set and Painted Labels Dies) along with the Peaceful Moments stamp set and Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper from the Peaceful Poppies Suite for today’s card, which I CASEd from Sue Miller of suzystamps.com.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Here’s what I made:
inside all stretched out:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Flirty Flamingo card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Old Olive card stock (CS) cut to 4″ x 10-1/2″, then scored in half at 5-1/4″ and 7-7/8″
- Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 3-3/4″ x 5″
- DSP layer cut to 3-3/4″ x 2-3/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Peaceful Moments stamp set:
- sentiment in Poppy Parade ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
Stamped with the Painted Poppies stamp set:
- one larger and two smaller flowers in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- solid flower stamped in Flirty Flamingo ink randomly over all three flowers
- splatter stamped in Poppy Parade ink randomly over all three flowers
- 3 leaves in Mossy Meadow ink onto a scrap of Old Olive CS
Cut using the Painted Labels Dies:
- the 3 flowers, 3 leaves, and sentiment
Assembled the card:
- burnished the folds in the 2 card bases with a Bone Folder
- larger DSP layer glued onto the largest section of the Old Olive base
- smaller DSP layer glued onto the bottom section of the Old Olive base
- ribbon wrapped around the top of the Old Olive base and adhered onto the back using Tear & Tape
- a second piece of ribbon tied in a bow and adhered using a Mini Glue Dot
- one leaf glued onto the back of each flower
- 3 flowers glued around the sentiment
- bottom half of flowers/leaves/sentiment glued onto the smaller DSP layer
- largest section of the Old Olive base glued onto the front of the Flirty Flamingo card base
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the Flirty Flamingo card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. Click “Supply List” for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- April Host Code YUSFAX63 – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!