It’s time for the Paper Pumpkin Pop-Up Blog Hop! Yes, this is my second Paper Pumpkin themed blog hop using the September Frights & Delights Paper Pumpkin kit. The alternate project I made for today’s hop coordinates with the projects I made for the other hop, which you can see here. The kit makes 24 adorable Halloween treat bags, but I used some of the pieces to make this shiny card. I like the way the spider webs on the clear bag reflect in the Silver Foil layer.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Basic Black card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Silver Foil Sheet cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Gorgeous Grape CS cut to 5-1/2″ x 1/2″ (2 pieces)
- a treat bag cut open and cut to 4-5/8″ x 3″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/2″ x 1/2″ for the inside of the card
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Silver Foil layer adhered onto the front of the card base using Tear & Tape
- bag piece laid on the Silver Foil layer
- Gorgeous Grape CS strips adhered onto the card front, overlapping the top and bottom edges of the bag, using Tear & Tape (This is what holds the bag onto the card.)
- Gorgeous Grape self stick word applied onto the Bag.
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base.
Here’s the Paper Pumpkin Pop-Up Blog Hop:
Click on the pumpkin below to hop to the next stop, Debbie Green.
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- October Host Code C4ANJH44 – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!