The Part of My Story stamp set is free with a $50 order during Sale-a-bration, and has wonderful sentiments for telling people just how special they are. For today’s card, I’ve paired it with the new Painted Seasons bundle (free with a $100 order) and its coordinating die set, the Four Seasons Framelits. All the colors came from the Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper.
I’m sure there are some people you’d like to tell, “the world needs more people like you.” Do it with this card.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Poppy Parade card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Early Espresso CS cut to 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper (DSP) cutt o 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the Part of My Story stamp set:
- sentiment in Pumpkin Pie and Poppy Parade inks
- NOTE: colored the sections of the stamp using Stampin’ Write Markers
Stamped with the Painted Seasons stamp set:
- 13 leaves in Lemon Lime Twist ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- NOTE: You can stamp 12 leaves on the scrap for die cutting, and the 13th directly onto the Whisper White CS for the inside of the card. I just happened to cut an extra leaf, so I used it on the inside.
Die cut using the Four Seasons Framelits:
- 12 (or 13) stamped leaves
Cut using Circle Punches:
- sentiment with the 1-1/2″ punch
- Call Me Clover CS with the 1-3/4″ punch
- NOTE: these two pieces could also be cut using the Layering Circles Dies
Cut using the Layering Circles Framelits:
- Early Espresso CS with circle die about 2-5/8″ in diameter
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Early Espresso CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- DSP layer glued onto the Early Espresso CS layer
- sentiment glued onto the Call Me Clover CS circle
- 12 die cut leaves glued onto the back of the Call Me Clover die cut circle, in a radiating pattern
- sentiment/wreath glued onto the Early Espresso die cut circle
- Early Espresso circle glued onto the DSP layer
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
- 13th leaf (if die cut) glued onto the Whisper White CS
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Preorder the Floral Romance Online Class by March 6!
- Make 6 beautiful cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Soft, elegant designs perfect for wedding, anniversary, and much more
- Limited spots available! Order early – this one is sure to sell out!
Click on the image below for details:
Here are some helpful links to check out:
- Sale-a-bration!!!– earn free items!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- March Host Code RHZ6NBS7 – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team! Sale-a-bration is a super time to join! You get so much extra!!!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!