Today I’m sharing a card I made using the Pressed Petals Suite on pages 72-74 of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. The inspiration for today’s project is a card pictured at the bottom of page 72.
Here’s the Pressed Petals Suite:
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Very Vanilla Thick card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Very Vanilla Thick CS layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Pear Pizzazz CS layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
Stamped with the Path of Petals stamp set:
- sentiment in Early Espresso ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS
Cut using the Petal Label Dies:
- large oval from the Very Vanilla Thick CS layer
- sentiment using the smaller floral oval die
Cut using Paper Snips:
- large oval from the Pear Pizzazz CS layer
- NOTE: First I used a pencil to trace around the perimeter of the oval cat from the Very Vanilla Thick CS layer, then I used the snips to cut out the oval. Be sure to do this before your use the embossing folder.
Dry Embossed using Scripty Embossing Folder:
- Pear Pizzazz CS layer
Colored using Sponge Daubers:
- flowers in Rococo Rose ink on both floral ovals
- leaves in Pear Pizzazz ink on both floral ovals
- NOTE: You can use markers to color these, if you prefer. But I like the more rustic, watercolory sort of look I got with the daubers.
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Pear Pizzazz CS layer glued onto the Very Vanilla Thick CS layer
- Very Vanilla Thick CS layer adhered onto the DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- sentiment adhered onto the DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Rococo Rose ribbon tied in a bow and adhered onto the Pear Pizzazz CS layer using Mini Glue Dots
- washi tape applied onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Mosaic Mood Online Class by August 21:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Mosaic Mood Suite on pages 118-120 of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
- I’ve done the trimming and scoring for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, punch, embossing folder, Garden Green ink pad, pre-cut/pre-scored card kits, and 6 Whisper White envelopes.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/mosaic-card-class-preorder/
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- August Host Code CS3BJYVY – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! If you join by August 31 you’ll receive and extra $30 of free products in your Starter Kit! You choose $155 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!