Today’s card features a sneak peek of two new products from the 2018 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog: Peaceful Noel stamp set and Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies. Both of these products are available in a bundle with other products, but I liked them together for this card. I actually started by stamping the wreath in the corner. Then I decided I liked this large die cut sentiment with it. I love how easy it is to mix and match Stampin’ Up! products!
The sentiment is die cut from gold Glimmer Paper. I like the look of glitter, but I do not like the mess it can make. That’s why I have rarely used Glimmer Paper in the past. But beginning in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog, the Glimmer Paper is new and improved. I was told by someone at Stampin’ Up! that the glitter is now milled into the paper, instead of being glued on top of it. There absolutely is no loss of glittery shine – it looks the same. The available colors may be the same as before, but the paper doesn’t shed any glitter now. I’ve cut it with my trimmer and with paper snips, and I’ve die cut it, and I have yet to find a single piece of loose glitter. Not one! You can rub your finger over it and nothing comes off. I just can’t tell you how excited I am about this mess free Glimmer Paper. I mean, I’m talking zero glitter mess! Woohoo!
And did I mention there are 3 new colors of Glimmer Paper in the 2018 Holiday Catalog? Copper, Merry Merlot, and Tranquil Tide, which go with the new Joyous Noel Suite.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Crumb Cake card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Real Red CS layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card
Stamped with the Peaceful Noel stamp set:
- wreath in Crumb Cake and Real Red inks onto the Whisper White CS layer using a Stamparatus
- see instructions on stamping a wreath with the Stamparatus in my post here
- to stamp the wreath in the corner, start with a piece of paper larger than you need
- then move the same corner of that piece of paper around to the 8 different points of the template
- then cut the paper down to the desired size
Die cut using the Merry Christmas Thinlits:
- sentiment from gold Glimmer Paper
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- sentiment glued onto the Whisper White CS layer
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Real Red CS layer
- Real Red CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are 4 amazing limited time offers:
1) Paper Pumpkin Sale, through August 10, 2018
- Subscribe between now and August 10
- Use promo code BLOOM0818
- Get 50% off your first kit
- CLICK HERE to subscribe
2) Color Your Seasons Special, August 1-31, 2018, While Supplies Last!
Stampin’ Up!’s® Blended Seasons Stamp Set, coordinating Framelits™ Dies, and Watercolor Pencils are perfect for every season of creating! Plus, save 10% when you buy the stamp set and Framelits in a bundle! But don’t wait—these exclusive products are only available until August 31 while supplies last. So get in the mood to create something full of colors and seasons!
Introducing the all-new, limited-time Color Your Season products:
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 12-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season – #149019 @ $53 (wood blocks included); #149016 @ $39 (suggested clear blocks: b, c, e, g, h)
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images! #149013 @ $33. Has10 dies. Largest die: 4-7/8″ x 3-3/8″.
- Save 10%! Blended Seasons BUNDLE – BLENDED SEASONS STAMP SET + STITCHED SEASONS FRAMELITS DIES – Wood-mount #149893 @ $77.25, Clear-mount #149894 @ $64.75
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors! #149014 @ $12.50. Acid free, lignin free.10 pencils in Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy
- Products available while supplies last until August 31, 2018 – while supplies last
- Items may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit.
3) Bonus Days are back!
- For every $50 you spend on an order in August, you will receive a $5 coupon to use in September!
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you may earn.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.) Although new prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
4) Buy 10 Stampin’ Ink pads in August and get one FREE!!
- Buy any 10 ink pads from me in August, I will give you another one FREE!
- Contact me to place your order, so I can add your FREE ink pad!
Here’s some more cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- August Host Code YRU4UHA4– receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!