I’m baaaaaaaack! I apologize for not posting in so long. I’ve had serious internet connectivity issues. But now I’m here to share this lovely Christmas card with you. I used the Peaceful Poinsettia stamp set and a Blender Pen to create the images, and the Layering Oval Framelits Dies to cut out the sentiment. I added a little Garden Green & Whisper White Baker’s Twine to add a little somethin’ somethin’.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Garden Green card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Cherry Cobbler CS cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ (2 pieces)
Stamped with the Peaceful Poinsettia stamp set:
- floral image in Memento Black ink onto the Whisper White CS layer, once at the top, and once at the bottom (flipped)
- sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits:
- a scrap of Garden Green CS, slightly larger than the sentiment
Colored using a Blender Pen:
- poinsettias and berries in Cherry Cobbler ink
- leaves in Garden Green ink
- flower centers in Crushed Curry ink
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Cherry Cobbler CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- stamped Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Cherry Cobbler CS layer
- sentiment glued onto the Garden Green die cut oval
- Garden Green Baker’s Twine wound around my hand then adhered to the back of the Garden Green CS oval
- Garden Green CS oval adhered onto the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- remaining Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- November Host Code 92BH36G7 – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!