For today’s sympathy card I used the Prized Peony stamp set and Peony Garden Designer Series Paper from the Peony Garden Suite. I used two blues (Misty Moonlight and Seaside Spray) along with Gray Granite and Whisper White. I colored some Pearl Basic Jewels with a Misty Moonlight Stampin’ Blends Marker; and I colored the stamped image in Seaside Spray, So Saffron, and Gray Granite. The white ribbon is from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack, and the blue ribbon is Misty Moonlight 1/4″ twill ribbon.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Peony Peony Peony Peony
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Gray Granite card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Misty Moonlight CS layer cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Seaside Spray CS layer cut to 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Peony Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Misty Moonlight CS layer cut to 2-3/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 2-5/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Prized Peony stamp set:
- peony, leaves, and sentiment in Misty moonlight ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
- peony in Seaside Spray ink onto the Whisper White CS for the inside of the card base
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- peony in Light Seaside Spray and Light So Saffron
- leaves in Light Gray Granite
- 3 pearls in Light Misty Moonlightx
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the Seaside Spray CS layer
- Seaside Spray CS layer glued onto the larger Misty Moonlight CS layer
- white ribbon adhered across the layers with Stampin’ Seal, and the ends wrapped around to the back
- Misty Moonlight CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the smaller Misty Moonlight CS layer
- Misty Moonlight CS layer adhered onto the DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 3 pearls scattered around the card front
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Bonus Days are here!
Click the image below to shop now and earn Bonus Days coupons to use next month!
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- July Host Code 6VQYQF43 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!