This Perennial Essence card was one of the Make & Take projects we got to make at Stampin’ Up!’s OnStage event in April. It’s made using almost everything in the Perennial Essence suite: Floral Essence stamp set, Perennial Flower Punch, Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper, Perennial Essence Vellum, and Perennial Essence Floral Centers. The bow is Mossy Meadow thread from the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Blackberry Bliss card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to __
- Whisper White CS strip cut to __
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Floral Essence stamp set:
- large flower in Blackberry Bliss ink three times onto the Whisper White CS layer
- 3-petal flower in Petal Pink ink 4 times onto a scrap of Petal Pink vellum
- sentiment in Blackberry Bliss ink onto the Whisper White CS strip
Cut using the Perennial Flower Punch:
- 4 Petal Pink flowers
Cut using Paper Snips:
- notched one end of the sentiment strip
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the DSP layer
- sentiment strip adhered onto the Whisper White CS and DSP layers using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- vellum flowers stuck together using Mini Glue Dots, then adhered onto the Whisper White CS layer using Mini Glue Dots
- a floral center applied onto the middle of each vellum flower
- Mossy Meadow thread tied in a bow and adhered onto the Whisper White CS layer using a Mini Glue Dot, rolled between my fingers into a skinny piece
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Sailing Home Online Class by June 26:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Come Sail Away Suite on pages 144-146 of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
- I’ve done the trimming and scoring for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, dies, pre-cut/pre-scored/pre-embossed card kits, and 6 Whisper White envelopes.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- June Host Code 9T3GKJRE – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!