Judy Newsome, another of my extremely talented team members (I’m showing off the Candy Hearts again!) created this incredible Double Z Fold card using the Perfect Mix stamp set from the 2017 Occasions catalog (page 35.) The Perfect Mix stamp set has 9 stamps: 4 images, 2 sentiments, and 3 images with sentiments.
Here’s what she made:
Here’s what she did:
Cut and scored with a Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Blushing Bride card stock (CS) to 11″ x 4-1/4″, then scored with the long side at the top at 2-3/4″ and 5-1/2″
- Blushing Bride card stock (CS) to 11″ x 1-1/2″, then scored with the long side at the top at 5-1/2″ and 8-1/4″
- Crumb Cake CS t0 2-1/2″ x 4″ (2 pieces)
- Crumb Cake CS to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS to 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Whisper White CS to 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Soft Sky Designer Series Paper (DSP) from the Subtles DSP Stack to 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Soft Sky DSP to 10-3/4″ x 1-1/4″, and scored at 5-3/8″ and 8-1/16″
- scrap of Whisper White CS big enough for the 4 fussy cut images
Stamped with the Perfect Mix stamp set:
- 4 images (mixer, measuring spoons, and 2 oven mitts) in Crumb Cake ink onto the scrap of Whisper White CS
- spatula and sentiment in Crumb Cake ink onto the top half of the 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White CS
- spatula, eggs, and bowl in Crumb Cake ink onto the top half of the 5″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White CS
Colored with Stampin’ Write Markers:
- all stamped images (except the sentiment) in Blushing Bride, Soft Sky, and Crumb Cake as shown
Fussy cut using Paper Snips:
- 4 images (mixer, measuring spoons, and 2 oven mitts) stamped onto the Whisper White CS scrap
Assembled the card:
- 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White CS glued onto 2-1/2″ x 4″ Crumb Cake CS, then that glued onto the left most section of the card base
- 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ DSP glued onto 2-1/2″ x 4″ Crumb Cake CS, then that glued onto the center section of the card base
- 5″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White CS glued onto 5-1/4″ x 4″ Crumb Cake CS, then that glued onto the right most section of the card base
- long strip of DSP glued onto the long strip of Blushing Bride card stock, lining up the score lines
- fussy cut images glued onto DSP pieces as shown
- long strip glued onto each end of the card, as shown (only 2-3/4″ at each end)
Here’s what you need to make your own:
Click here to shop my online store!
Paper Pumpkin 3 month prepaid subscription is only $55, but only through March 31! It’s the easiest way to earn a FREE Sale-a-bration item! Get it here.
Take it to the next level with a 12-month prepaid subscription. Save over $2 per month with the everyday awesome price, earn Stampin’ Rewards, and instantly qualify for 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items! Get it here.
March Host Code
Use the Host Code on online orders less than $15o. See how to use a Host Code here.
Online orders of $75-149.99 placed with the Host Code will receive the gift of the month!
Online orders of $150 or more (do not use the Host Code) will automatically receive the gift of the month!
Click here to shop my online store!
Do you like free stuff? Let’s say you really like teapots. You go into the local teapot store (I’m sure there is such a thing somewhere) and find a whole bunch of teapots you want. You have $99 to spend. Which sounds like the better deal for your $99?
- $99 worth of teapots
- $125 worth of teapots, free shipping, plus two extra teapots of any value
If you’re the savvy shopper that I know you are, you’re going for option #2, right? Well, it’s the same with your Stampin’ Up! shopping list.
Now through March 31, you can get the starter kit for $99, and you get to choose $125 in product, plus two extra stamp sets of any value, AND you get free shipping!
From then on you’ll get at least a 20% discount on everything you buy. And you have absolutely no obligation to buy or sell anything ever! If you do nothing, you’ll simply drop. No fees or penalties of any kind.
To remain active you just need to buy and/or sell $300 per quarter – join now and you’ll have until the end of June! And of course, with your discount, you can buy that $300 worth for only $240!
Contact me with any questions, or click here for more information and to join now!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!