Today I’m sharing another swap card I received from the amazing Penny Nelson of Designs by Penny She used the Petal Palette Bundle to create this beautiful thank you card. The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and was die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies – two things that should definitely be in every stamper’s arsenal.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what (I think) she did:
Cut and scored with a Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Basic Black card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Old Olive CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside
Stamped with the Petal Palette stamp set:
- flower cluster x 2 in Basic Black ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Stamped with the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set:
- sentiment in Old Olive ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Colored using Blender Pens:
- flowers in Powder Pink ink
- leaves in Old Olive ink
Die cut using the Petals & More Thinlits:
- both colored flower clusters
Die cut using the Stitches Shapes Framelits:
Assembled the card:
- Burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Powder Pink 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon adhered to the Old Olive CS layer with Tear & Tape, wrapping the ends around to the back
- flower clusters adhered to the Old Olive CS layer with Tear & Tape
- sentiment adhered to the Old Olive CS layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Old Olive CS layer glued to the front of the card base
- Whisper White CS layer glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what she used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of February (2T9AQTKG) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in February: Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!