The Wishes All Aglow stamp set is very festive and all about Christmas lights. For today’s card I used the tree made of light strings and the titular sentiment. Instead of the traditional red and green, I used Flirty Flamingo and Old Olive for a cuter and more casual feel.
By the way, this stamp set is on the Retiring List and will be available only through January 2, 2018, or while supplies last.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Flirty Flamingo CS cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 2-1/8″ x 3″
- Flirty Flamingo CS cut to 2-1/4″ x 3-1/8″
Stamped with the Wishes All Aglow stamp set:
- tree image in Old Olive ink onto the 2-1/8″ x 3″ Whisper White CS
- sentiment in Flirty Flamingo ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Cut using Circle Punches:
- 1-1/2″ Flirty Flamingo CS circle
- 1-3/8″ Old Olive CS circle
- 1-1/4″ sentiment
Assembled the card:
- stamped tree glued onto the 2-1/4″ x 3-1/8″ Flirty Flamingo CS
- 2-1/4″ x 3-1/8″ Flirty Flamingo CS glued onto the DSP
- sentiment glued onto the Old Olive circle
- Old Olive circle glued onto the Flirty Flamingo circle
- Flirty Flamingo circle glued over the top right corner of the piece with the tree
- DSP glued onto the Flirty Flamingo CS layer
- Flirty Flamingo CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Flirty Flamingo 3/8″ Striped Grosgrain Ribbon tied into a bow and adhered to the card front with Mini Glue Dots
- Remember to burnish the score line of the card base with a Bone Folder for a clean, crisp crease.
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Swatch Books and Product Shares from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs – you can order yours beginning December 27 HERE.
- Year End Sales Event – December 1, 2017 to January 2, 2018 – CLICK HERE for details. Order soon so you don’t miss your favorite retiring items!
- This is a great time to join my team! With the demonstrator discount of at least 20%, you can get Christmas gifts for all the stampers on your list! Plus you can order from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs now! CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Sale-a-bration Stamp Fest coming January 20. Details and register HERE
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers are now available! Click HERE for more info.
- Hostess Code for the month of December (HS67FXTS) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- December’s FREE gift: Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape – Find out more HERE.
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!