Today I’m sharing a fun wiper card I made using products from the Playful Pets Suite: Pampered Pets Bundle (Pampered Pets stamp set and Pets Dies,) Playful Pets Designer Series paper, and Playful Pets Trinkets. I used two oval dies from the Stitched Shapes Dies for the sentiment.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S pets pets pets pets
Here’s what I made:
The card has several cute pups having a good time…
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Soft Suede card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 4-1/4″, then scored at 5-1/2″ and 7″
- Soft Suede CS cut to 8-1/2” x 2-1/4″, then scored at 1-1/2″ and 3″
- Playful Pets Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 2″ (stripes)
- Window Sheet cut to 1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Soft Suede CS cut to 1″ x 2″
Stamped with the Pampered Pets stamp set:
- sentiment in Soft Suede ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Cut using the Stitched Shapes Dies:
- sentiment with the 2nd smallest oval die
- scrap Real Red CS with the 2nd largest oval die
Cut using the Pets Dies:
- cat from DSP
- grey dog with red collar (at bottom left when the card is open) from DSP. I had to trim his tail a bit to fit on the card.
Cut using Paper Snips:
- the 5 other dogs, from DSP
Assembled the card:
- burnished the folds in both card base pieces with a Bone Folder
- one corner of 1″ x 2″ Soft Suede CS folded over at 45 degrees and burnished with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the longest part of the shorter Soft Suede card base
- smaller triangular bit of the 1″ x 2″ Soft Suede CS glued onto the back of the shorter Soft Suede card base as shown below, so that it’s next to the left hand score line when folded down, and doesn’t show above the card base piece when it’s folded up
- Window Sheet adhered onto the 1″ x 2″ Soft Suede CS using Stampin’ Seal+
- cat adhered onto the Window Sheet using Stampin’ Seal+, so it’s hidden behind the shorter card base when the card is closed
- largest dog (Great Dane) glued onto the left end of the taller Soft Suede card base, near the top so it’s paw is just over the cat when the card is open
- shorter card base glued onto the taller card base at each end
- sentiment glued onto the Real Red oval
- Real Red oval glued onto the right side of the card base, careful not to put glue behind the top left corner, where there’s no card base to glue it onto
- remaining dogs glued onto the shorter card base as shown
- white threads pulled from the twine in the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack (pull the silver thread out first, then the blue and white are easy to separate)
- white threads tied in a bow around the loop of a heart charm
- heart charm adhered onto the Great Dane, like it’s hanging from the collar, using a Mini Glue Dot
Monday is the last day to earn Bonus Days coupons!
For each $50 you spend on an order now through Monday, August 3, 2020, you will receive a $5 coupon code to use in August! Click the image below to shop now!
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- July Host Code 6VQYQF43 – receive free product!
- August Host Code 49HQDVHS – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog – get the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog and/or the Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalog!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required! If you don’t want to wait until August 4 to order from the new August – December Mini Catalog, join now! You can even add the new products to your Starter Kit!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!