The Pleasant Pheasants stamp set has more than just pheasants. Today’s project uses the image of a wooden pail full of Autumn vegetables. I added a doily, a Chicken Wire Element, Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper, and Faceted Gems to make this Happy Thanksgiving card.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Early Espresso card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Chicken Wire Element cut in half lengthwise (to about 5″ x 2″)
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 2″ x 3/4″
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Pleasant Pheasants stamp set:
- bucket image in black ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla CS
- sentiment in Early Espresso ink onto the 2″ x 3/4″ Very Vanilla CS
Colored using Watercolor Pencils:
- bucket image in Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, and Old Olive
Colored using a Stampin’ sponge:
- Cajun Craze ink swirled onto bottom left of the DSP layer
Die cut using the Layering Circles Framelits:
- bucket image
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Chicken Wire Element glued onto the lower part of the DSP layer
- die cut bucket image glued onto an Old Olive doily
- Old Olive doily glued over the Chicken Wire Element, then excess trimmed from the bottom using Paper Snips
- sentiment glued over the Chicken Wire Element
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- leftover piece of doily glued onto the card base at the bottom of the doily
- 3 Gold Faceted Gems applied to the card front
- Very Vanilla CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here you can see how shiny the Chicken Wire Element is:
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- October Host Code C4ANJH44 – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!