Do you like experimenting with abstract patterns? Then the Eclectic Expressions stamp set is for you! Repeat, layer, and overlap images. For today’s card I decided to use only one of the pattern stamps, but I repeated it in three different colors. It’s such a simple card, but the textured dots bring it to life. Just change the colors and the sentiment, and this can be for anyone and any occasion.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
Stamped with the Eclectic Expressions stamp set:
- circle images in Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky, and Wisteria Wonder inks onto the Whisper White CS layer and onto the flap of the envelope
- sentiment in Wisteria Wonder ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
- NOTE: I stamped off once with the Wisteria Wonder ink
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- stamped layer glued onto the front of the card base
- That’s it!
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!