It’s time for the April 2020 PPP Blog Hop – My Wonderful Family. This month’s kit is all about family. It’s designed to make 8 cards. I’ve made an alternate card and a matching Mini Pizza Box for Mother’s Day. Be sure to hop around to all the stops and see all the great alternate projects made with the My Wonderful Family kit! https://bit.ly/34OqoUo
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S PPP Blog Hop – My Wonderful Family PPP Blog Hop – My Wonderful Family PPP Blog Hop – My Wonderful Family PPP Blog Hop – My Wonderful Family
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Crushed Curry card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- 2″ x 4-1/8″ cut off the printed end of a card base from the kit
- 2-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ cut off the printed end of another card base from the kit
- optional: Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the My Wonderful Family stamp set:
- sentiment in Shaded Spruce ink onto a die cut label from the kit
Cut using Paper Snips:
- each end of a Crushed Curry die cut strip to match the ends of the white label
Colored using a Stampin’ Blends Marker:
- 4 Petal Pink Rhinestones in Dark Mango Melody
Embossed using the Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder:
- Whisper White CS layer
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the Crushed Curry CS card base with a Bone Folder
- embossed layer glued onto the front of the card base
- 2″ x 4-1/8″ patterned piece glued onto the embossed layer
- large die cut leaf glued over the patterned piece and embossed layer
- sentiment glued onto the Crushed Curry strip
- Crushed Curry strip adhered over the leaf using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- colored rhinestone applied onto the body of a die cut butterfly
- butterfly adhered onto the embossed layer using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- optional: Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Assembled the box:
- burnished the folds in the pizza box with a Bone Folder and folded to assemble
- 2-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ patterned piece glued onto the lid of the box, going part way down the two sides
- large die cut leaf glued over the patterned piece and the box lid
- 3 remaining colored rhinestones applied onto the bodies of 3 more butterflies
- butterflies adhered onto the box using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here’s the PPP Blog Hop – My Wonderful Family:
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Click hereto see the post on my blog.
Supply List Click “Supply List” for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- April Host Code YUSFAX63 – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!