It’s time for the PPP July 2019 Blog Hop! This month’s kit is called On My Mind and it coordinates with three suites in the annual catalog. Three! There’s no end to the project possibilities with this kit.
Be sure to hop around to all the stops to see the great alternate projects this group has made using this month’s Paper Pumpkin kit!
Here’s what comes in the kit:
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Garden Lane Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer to 2″ x 5-3/8″
- front of a dotted card base cut to 1-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (two of these)
Cut using the Stitched Shapes Dies:
- a precut stitched circle down to a smaller stitched circle
Stamped with the On My Mind stamp set:
- card sentiment in Pretty Peacock ink onto a rectangular die cut label
- medallion in Soft Sea Foam ink onto the smaller die cut circle
- Hello in Pretty Peacock ink onto the smaller die cut circle
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- lattice design precut paper glued onto the front a a dotted card base, centered top to bottom, about 1/2″ from the right
- DSP layer glued over the lattice design paper, centered top to bottom, about 1/2″ from the left
- precut stitched circle glued over the layers
- 2 leaves and a sprig glued over the circle
- sentiment glued over the leaves and sprig
Assembled the box:
- folded and assembled a Clear Tiny Treat Box
- 2 pieces of dotted card base wrapped around a treat box and adhered using Tear & Tape
- 2 twigs adhered onto the back of the small die cut circle using Tear & Tape
- circle adhered onto the top of the box using Tear & Tape
Here’s the PPP July 2019 blog hop:
Here’s the video for this month’s kit:
CLICK HERE to download the stamp case insert for this month’s kit.
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used, other than what came in the kit:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are the coordinating bundles:
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- July Host Code 49E6Z4AF – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!