Continuing with the theme of sneak peeks from the new annual catalog, today’s card featured two new stamp sets (Pressed Flowers and Itty Bitty Greetings) as well as the new Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper (DSP.) The Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set has 32 different sentiments. 32! This is a must have stamp set for everyone who ever makes a card. You can use it with any other products, including other stamp sets, like I’ve used it today. Check out this lovely birthday card in blue hues.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 2-1/2″ x 3-7/8″
- Pacific Point CS layer cut to 2-3/8″ x 3-3/4″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 2-1/4″ x 3-5/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 1-1/4″ x 3/4″
- Pacific Point CS cut to 1-1/4″ x 5/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 1-1/4″ x 1/2″
Stamped with the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set:
- sentiment in Pacific Point ink onto the smallest piece of Whisper White CS
Stamped with the Pressed Flowers stamp set:
- flower image in Pacific Point ink onto the 2-1/4″ x 3-5/8″ Whisper White CS layer
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- flower stamped layer glued onto the Pacific Point CS layer
- Pacific Point CS layer glued onto the 2-1/2″ x 3-7/8″ Whisper White CS layer
- 2-1/2″ x 3-7/8″ Whisper White CS layer adhered to the DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- sentiment glued to the smallest piece of Pacific Point CS
- Pacific Point CS glued onto 1-1/4″ x 3/4″ piece of Whisper White CS
- 1-1/4″ x 3/4″ piece of Whisper White CS glued onto the DSP layer
- 3 pearls applied to the flower stamped CS layer
- Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon tied in a small bow and adhered to the flower stamped CS layer using Mini Glue Dots
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some information you should check out:
- Want to order products from the new catalog now? There are two ways.
- Retiring products available through May 31 or while supplies last.
- Swatch Books & Product Shares for 2018-2019 Annual Catalog details
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates
- My Class Calendar
- May Host Code SWA494STR
- Get my FREE Gift for May
- Earn Gumball Rewards
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!