I used the Quite Curvy stamp set in a not quite so curvy way. The photopolymer stamps are easy to manipulate. I used a curvy sentiment stamp and straightened it as I put it on the acrylic block. I colored only one of the flowers on the True Love Designer Series Paper with Stampin’ Blends Markers, to represent the “one in a million” of the sentiment.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S Quite Curvy Quite Curvy Quite Curvy Quite Curvy
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- white card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black CS layer cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- True Love Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- white CS strip cut to 4-1/8″ x 1/2″
Stamped with the Quite Curvy stamp set:
- sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto the white CS strip
- NOTE: The stamp is curved, but I straightened it when I stuck it on the block.
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- one flower on the DSP layer in Real Red and Daffodil Delight
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Basic Black CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- DSP layer glued onto the Basic Black CS layer
- sentiment strip glued onto the DSP layer, with each end extending past the sides just a tiny bit
Today is the Last Day to Order your Swatch Books & Product Shares!
Items I’m offering:
- Designer Series Paper Swatch Books
- Paper Share
- Ribbon Share
- Embellishment Share
- Click here for details and to order!
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
The True Love DSP (154281) will be available tomorrow!
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Whisper White is going away
The facility that manufactures Whisper White paper is closing due to COVID-19. But don’t fret. The new Basic White products are in the works! No other colors are affected. The following items are now available while supplies last with an order limit of 2 per item per order.
- Cardstock, Whisper White 12″ x 12″ (124302)
- Cards & Envelopes, Assorted Memories & More (149710)
- Cards & Envelopes, Whisper White Note (131527)
- Envelopes, Whisper White 3″ x 3″ (145829)
- Cardstock, Whisper White 8-1/2″ x 11″ (100730)
- Cardstock, Whisper White 8-1/2″ x 11″ Thick (140272)
- Envelopes, Whisper White Medium (107301)
Today is the last day of the Year-End Closeout!
All retiring items will be available through 4 January 2021, or while supplies last. Click on the image to shop now!
Today is the last day to purchase!
Click the image to see it in my online store. The Curvy Christmas stamp set and Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper are available only through January 4, or while supplies last!
Here’s the new catalog:
Click the image below to request your January-June 2021 Mini Catalog AND Sale-a-bration Brochure:
Here are some helpful links:
- December Host Code 7RW7BYPT – receive free product!
- January Host Code WKFA44WT – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Year-End Closeout
- Curvy Celebrations products – available only through January 4
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!