Today I’m sharing one of the Make & Take projects from my September Stamp Club. It’s a card made with the The Raven stamp set, Ornate Frames Dies, Monster Bash Designer Series Paper, and Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels. I love the raven image in this stamp set, as well as the creepy branch. It really does bring to mind Edgar Allen Poe’s poem The Raven.
One of the members of the club made her raven card a little differently. I have included photos below of Brenda’s card, which she made as a vertical card, instead of horizontal like mine.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what Brenda made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Basic Black card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Monster Bash Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Basic Black CS layer cut to 2-3/4″ x 4″
- Smoky Slate CS layer cut to 3-5/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the The Raven stamp set:
- raven and branch in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto the Smoky Slate CS layer
- outer sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto a scrap of Smoky Slate CS
- inner sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto the Whisper White CS
Cut using the Ornate Frames Dies:
- outer sentiment
- ornate frame from a scrap of Basic Black CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Smoky Slate CS layer glued onto the Basic Black CS layer
- Basic Black CS layer glued onto the DSP layer
- Red Rhinestone applied onto the Raven using the Take Your Pick Tool
- die cut sentiment glued onto the Basic Black CS ornate frame
- Basic Black CS ornate frame adhered over the top right edge of the Smoky Slate CS layer using Black Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
<– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Monster Bash Online Treat Holder Class by September 25:
- Extended one more week!
- Make 6 adorable treat holders in the comfort of your own home!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Monster Bash Suite on pages 52-54 of the 2019 Holiday Catalog
- I’ve done the trimming and scoring for you!
- You’ll receive the stamp set, dies, pre-cut kits, and Black Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/monster-bash-treat-holder-class-preorder/
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- September Host Code 6TNW9P6Z – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!