The theme of the swap at our July Candy Hearts team meeting was Christmas in July. For mine, I used the Ready for Christmas stamp set, Christmas Staircase Dies, Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper, and the new and improved Glimmer Paper.
If you’ve followed me for a while, you know how I feel about glitter. I like the look of it, but I abhor the mess it makes. Well, no more! The fine glitter is actually milled into the new Glimmer Paper. I cut it on my trimmer and die cut it on my Big Shot, and I never saw a single piece of glitter come off the paper. Not one! I rubbed my thumb across it and nothing came off! I think you’ll be seeing more glittery bits on my projects from now on!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Shaded Spruce card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
Stamped with the Ready for Christmas stamp set:
- first part of sentiment in Shaded Spruce ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- second part of sentiment in Shaded Spruce ink onto the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Christmas Staircase Thinlits:
- tree from Sparkle Glimmer Paper
Cut using Paper Snips:
- first part of sentiment
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- glimmer paper tree glued onto the DSP layer
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
- smaller sentiment glued onto the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White CS
- 1 large and 5 small pearls applied to the DSP layer at the top of the tree
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are 3 amazing limited time offers:
1) Free ink pads:
- Join my team by July 31 and receive a family of 10 ink pads for free!
- In addition to everything you already get with the Starter Kit!
- Click the image for more information
2) Designer Series Paper Sale:
- Buy 3 packs of select DSP and receive 1 pack free
- Mix and match
- Stock up on all your favorites
- Click the image for details and to purchase
3) Paper Pumpkin Sale:
- Subscribe between now and August 10
- Use promo code BLOOM0818
- Get 50% off your first kit
- CLICK HERE to subscribe
Here’s some more stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- July Host Code F2ZF736E– receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!