Welcome to InKing Royalty’s May Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word – and this month our projects are centered around REMEMBER. This word can mean different things to different people – fond memories, respectful tributes, special occasions that we’ll never forget. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post. There’s a lot of inspiration and you don’t want to miss any of it!
Remember when we thought Lovely as a Tree would be around forever? Well, this beloved stamp set is finally retiring, so I thought it would be the perfect thing to use for this Remember themed blog hop. The sentiment is from the Make a Difference stamp set, which is carrying over to the new catalog.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Soft Suede card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Call Me Clover CS cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 3″ x 3-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Lovely As a Tree stamp set:
- tree in Call Me Clover and Soft Suede inks onto the Whisper White CS layer
- NOTE: I inked the stamp in Call Me Clover, then wiped away some of the ink from the tree trunk and colored it using a Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Marker
Stamped with the Make a Difference stamp set:
- sentiment in Soft Suede ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Merry Christmas Thinlits:
Embossed using the Layered Leaved Dynamic embossing folder:
- Call Me Clover CS layer
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Call Me Clover CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Braided Linen Trim wrapped around the stamped layer and adhered onto the back using Tear & Tape
- sentiment adhered over the trim using Stampin’ Dimensionals (I cut two skinny strips from the edge of a sheet of dimensionals and put them along the top and bottom of the sentiment piece to accommodate the trim.)
- stamped layer glued onto the embossed layer
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the Inking Royalty Remember blog hop:
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <— YOU ARE HERE!
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
Swatch Books & Product Shares
Remember to order yours by June 3! Choose from Designer Series Paper Swatch Books (a wonderful tool!) a paper share, a ribbon share, an embellishment share, or save and get it all! Get the details HERE.
Everything is Rosy Product Medley
- Available only through May 31, or while supplies last!
- Item number 150059
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c,
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″ (6.4 mm)
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
- All that for only $80!
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Vibrant Vases Online Class by May 29:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- I’ve done the trimming, scoring, and embossing for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, punch, ink pads, precut/prescored/pre-embossed card kits, and 6 Whisper White envelopes.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/vibrant-vases-card-class-preorder-2/
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- NEW Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- May Host Code QQMWPTJK – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Remember! Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!