I’ll have a couple of projects to share with you later today, for the Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop. But for now I want to remind you of a few of things.
The retiring list
These products will sell out soon, so be sure to get what you want while you can. Download the lists here.
The new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
I will order the new catalogs in May and will send one to each of my regular customers. Haven’t ordered from me in the past year? Be sure to place an order by the end of April to get on the mailing list. If you plan to be my customer, please request a catalog here.
If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please get your catalog from them. Also, please do not request a catalog from me if you are a demonstrator. Thank you!
Tomorrow is the last day to preorder the Sweetest Thing Online Card Class
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Sweetest Thing Bundle and the How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper
- Featured colors: Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Pineapple Punch, Whisper White
- I’ve done the cutting, scoring, and embossing for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, dies, ink pad, the precut/prescored/pre-embossed card kits, and 6 Whisper White envelopes.
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/sweetest-thing-card-class-preorder/
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- NEW Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- April Host Code GDG7WK3J – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!