For today’s card, I use the Rise & Shine Sale-a-bration stamp set, which has reversible stamps, along with the Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper from the Coordination Product Release. I’m sure you can tell by now how much I love this set of paper. I’ve used it a lot over the past few weeks. The colors are so bright and cheerful and Springy, and its images coordinate with 5 different punches!
If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up correctly. Click here to see the post on my blog.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Calypso Coral card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Daffodil Delight CS layer cut to 4-7/8″ x 3-5/8″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Rise & Shine stamp set:
- 2 cups in Granny Apple Green ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
- Note: I used the same stamp for both cups. After stamping the first one, I cleaned the stamp and flipped it over on the block, then inked it up and stamped the reverse image.
- steam in Smoky Slate ink, stamped off once, above the 2 cups
- flower in Calypso Coral ink, twice to create a fuller flower, in the center of the first cup
- flower in Daffodil Delight ink, twice to create a fuller flower, in the center of the second cup
- sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink above the cups
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the Daffodil Delight CS layer
- Daffodil Delight CS layer adhered onto the DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up correctly. Click here to see the post on my blog.
Click “Supply List” above for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Sale-a-bration! – available only through March 31 or while supplies last!
- Coordination Product Release – available only through March 31 or while supplies last!
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- February Host Code SYG4ATBH – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required! PLUS only during Sale-a-bration, you’ll also receive an exclusive Mini Paper Cutter a 6″ x 6″ Sampler of Designer Series Paper from the new Mini Catalog, and another stamp set of your choice.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!