Santa’s getting ready for Christmas. It’s laundry day and time for his Suit to hang on the line to dry. Don’t worry, he has on his red union suit to keep him warm. This adorable Christmas card is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it. And it’s a snap to make with the Santa’s Suit Bundle (Santa’s Suit stamp set and Santa Builder Framelits Dies.)
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Real Red card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Crumb Cake CS cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ (2 pieces)
- Crumb Cake CS cut to 1/4″ x 2″
Stamped with the Santa’s Suit stamp set:
- Santa, jacket, pants, hat, mittens, boots, and clothespins in Basic Black ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- sentiment in Real Red ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS
- clothesline in Crumb Cake ink onto the 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White CS layer
Colored using a Real Red Stampin’ Write Marker:
- Santa, jacket, pants, hat, and mittens
Colored using Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- suspenders and clothes pins in Crumb Cake
- Santa’s head, hands, and feet in Ivory
- bottom part of the Whisper White CS layer in Pool Party
Die cut using the Santa Builder Framelits:
- santa, jacket, pants, hat, mittens, boots, and clothespins
Die cut using the Layering Squares Framelits:
- scalloped square from Crumb Cake CS to frame the sentiment
Die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies:
Cut using Paper Snips:
- a small slit in the bottom right corner for the sign post to stick into
Assembled the card:
- clothes glued onto the Whisper White CS layer, like they’re hanging on the clothesline
- clothes pins glued over the clothes
- 1/4″ x 2″ Crumb Cake CS piece glued onto the Whisper White CS layer, sticking it down through the slit I cut with Paper Snips
- sentiment glued onto the Crumb Cake CS scalloped square, then adhered over the sign post with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Santa adhered in front of the clothesline with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- the other 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White CS glued to the inside of the card base
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on the images for more details and to purchase.
Here are some key points to remember:
- Swatch Books and Product Shares from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs – you can order yours now HERE.
- Year End Sales Event – December 1, 2017 to January 2, 2018 – CLICK HERE for details. Order soon so you don’t miss your favorite retiring items!
- This is a great time to join my team! With the demonstrator discount of at least 20%, you can get Christmas gifts for all the stampers on your list! CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Sale-a-bration Stamp Fest coming January 20. Details and register HERE
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers are now available! Click HERE for more info.
- Hostess Code for the month of December (HS67FXTS) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- December’s FREE gift: Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape – Find out more HERE.
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE