Today’s project is a pink Scalloped Note Card & Envelope decorated with the Delightful Day stamp set and Arts & Crafts Dies. It’s an all occasion note card with no sentiment, and it’s oh so sweet.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Stamped with the Delightful Day stamp set:
- leaves in Old Olive ink onto the front of a pink scalloped note card
- flowers in Terracotta Tile ink above the leaves
Cut using the Arts & Crafts Dies:
- 3 lace borders from a scrap of Whisper White card stock (CS) (saving the little dots that come out of the lace)
Assembled the scalloped note card & envelope:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- 2 lace borders glued onto the front of the note card
- dots from the die cut lace glued around the stamped flowers and leaves
- lace border glued onto the front of the envelope
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Preorder the Sailing Home Online Class by June 26:
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Come Sail Away Suite on pages 144-146 of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
- I’ve done the trimming and scoring for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, dies, pre-cut/pre-scored/pre-embossed card kits, and 6 Whisper White envelopes.
- Full detailed instructions
- Limited spots available
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- June Host Code 9T3GKJRE – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!