It’s time for the InKing Royalty Blog Hop! I’m extra excited about today’s because we have some wonderful guests. The lovely Louise Sharp of Australia is joining us. Louise is as sweet as she can be and so are her projects. Pam Morris, Mary Fish, and Lisa Pretto are joining us today. So this hop is super jam packed with talent.
The theme of today’s hop is …
Remember the Partridge Family song? Or if you’re too young to remember it, have you heard it? You can hear it here.
I used the Lovely Inside & Out Bundle (Lovely Inside & Out stamp set and Lovely Words Thinlits Dies) along with watercolor paper and an Aqua Painter to create today’s card. It can be a Valentine to just about anyone, from your lover to your nephew to your grandmother, or it can be sent just because you want someone to know you’re thinking about them. I love multi-purpose cards!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Dapper Denim card stock (CS) cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Watercolor Paper cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside
Colored using the Aqua Painters:
- Watercolor Paper with plain water, to get the surface wet so the colors would move easily
- Watercolor Paper in Berry Burst, Dapper Denim, Fresh Fig, and Lemon Lime Twist inks
Stamped with the Lovely Inside & Out stamp set:
- top and bottom sentiments in Basic Black ink onto the Watercolor Paper
- NOTE: Be sure the Watercolor Paper is completely dry before stamping onto it. If you’re impatient, you can use a Heat Tool to speed the drying process.
Die cut using the Lovely Words Thinlits:
- “hugs” from a scrap of Dapper Denim CS
Cut using Paper Snips:
- removed the circle from around the die cut word
Assembled the card:
- Burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Die cut word glued onto the Watercolor Paper, between the stamped sentiments
- Watercolor Paper glued onto the 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ Whisper White CS
- 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ Whisper White CS glued onto the front of the card base
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White CS glued to the inside of the card base
Here’s the hop:
Thank you for hopping along with us. Be sure to check out all the stops along the hop. The next one is the a-ma-zing Mary Fish of Stampin’ Pretty. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Louise Sharp at LouiseSharp.com
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <– YOU ARE HERE!
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- Right now is the best time to buy the Ultimate Bundle! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit – up to 60%! CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email [email protected] or call/text 404-661-5222
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face. You can also choose to receive an email every day that I have a blog post.
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of January (XNNMNZSZ) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- My Thank You Gift to You in January: Silver Embossing Paste – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: [email protected] OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Earn a free stamp set from me! Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!