Have you sent all your Thank You cards for Christmas gifts yet? If not here’s a quick and easy card with a little something extra. When it’s open, it stands up – how cool is that? The Lots of Love stamp set and the coordinating Whole Lot of Love Designer Series Paper are the stars of this card. That’s really all I used except basics: card stock, ink, and glue.
TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER FOR
SALE-A-BRATION STAMP FEST!
CLICK HERE FOR THE DETAILS AND TO REGISTER.
Register by January 13. Stamp Fest is January 20.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White Thick card stock (CS) cut to 8-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, then scored in half at 4-1/4″ in both directions
- Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 4″ x 4″ (3 pieces)
- Soft Suede CS cut to 4″ x 2-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 3-3/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 3″ x 3″ (2 pieces)
Stamped with the Lots of Love stamp set:
- front sentiments in Pool Party ink onto the 3-3/4″ x 2-1/4″ Whisper White CS
- inside sentiments in Soft Suede ink onto the two 3″ x 3″ Whisper White CS
Cut using Paper Snips:
- one of the 4-1/4″ square sections from the scored 8-1/2″ square Whisper White CS
Assembled the card:
- front sentiment glued onto the Soft Suede CS
- Soft Suede CS glued onto one of the three DSP pieces
- other two sentiments glued onto the other two DSP pieces
- DSP pieces glued to the card base as shown: one on the front, and two inside
- The extra section of the card base at the bottom, where you will put your handwritten note, will fold up inside the card to put into an envelope. When open, it lays flat for the two vertical sections to stand up against.
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
- TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER FOR SAB STAMP FEST! CLICK HERE FOR THE DETAILS AND TO REGISTER. Register by January 13. Stamp Fest is January 20.
- Newsletter: subscribe for exclusive deals, projects, and more! Enter your email address and click SUBSCRIBE at the top right of this page, just under the picture of my smiling face.
- Swatch Books and Product Shares from the 2018 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs – order yours HERE by January 2!
- This is a fabulous time to join my team! Sale-A-Bration is the biggest event of the Stampin’ Up! year and you can save big on the ultimate bundle, the Starter Kit. CLICK HERE for more information. Contact me with any questions: email email@example.com or call/text 404-661-5222
- Check out My Events Calendar HERE
- Host Code for the month of January (XNNMNZSZ) Find out more about HOW, WHEN and WHY to use the code HERE.
- January’s FREE gift: Silver Embossing Paste – Find out more HERE.
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me – email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR call/text: 404-661-5222
- Gumball Rewards for all orders over $50. Find out more HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!